SDOT is hosting a speaker series on mobility innovations, running through mid-2017.
Please join us at the first event on Monday, November 14. The City of Seattle is partnering with transit agencies and private mobility services to develop a network of shared mobility hubs throughout the city, providing better mobility and integrated transportation choices for all. Topics will include mobility hubs, smart mobility strategies for high growth in Seattle, preparing for autonomous vehicles, and making shared transportation equitable.
- Scott Kubly, Director of Seattle Department of Transportation
- Seleta Reynolds, General Manager of Los Angeles DOT
- David Bragdon, Executive Director of TransitCenter
- Sharon Feigon, Executive Director at the Shared Use Mobility Center
- Ross Reynolds from KUOW will moderate the conversation.
The preliminary schedule for future topics is:
- January: Smart mobility strategies for high growth Seattle
- March: Preparing for connected and autonomous vehicles
- May: Making shared mobility equitable
- June or July: Rethinking mobility as a service
Learn about this effort, similar efforts throughout North America, and how mobility hubs can transform the travel experience in the future.
Questions, please contact Evan Corey: email@example.com.