We launched a NEW TWITTER channel dedicated for real-time traffic alerts. It’s live now!
Starting Jan. 1, 2018, our traffic-related updates will fully migrate to our new traffic Twitter channel. Our Operators will keep you updated on traffic-related:
- Incidents and impacts in real-time.
- Traffic and Events Advisories.
- Updates on street maintenance issues like potholes, dark signals, debris, and more!
- News and helpful information from partnering transportation agencies (i.e. King County Metro transit updates).
- Travel tips.
- Answers to right-of-way questions.
But don’t worry, you can still get updates on current projects, find agency announcements, participate in outreach and surveys, or ask us questions on our regular Twitter channel @seattleDOT. Here’s a snapshot of our three Twitter channels:
Follow us for breaking news, project updates, events, surveys, policy news, advisories, blogs, agency to agency news sharing, and more!
Follow us for real-time traffic alerts, street maintenance, advisories, agency to agency traffic news, transit info, travel tips, answers to right-of-way questions, etc.
Follow us for Seattle bridges news and updates. This is an automated account. If you need a response, tweet at us at @SDOTtraffic.
Help us spread the word! Follow us to get the latest on all the City’s transportation information and news. If you’re already one of our thousands of followers, thanks so much!