This blog provides an opportunity for sharing and discussing information about current SDOT programs and activities of interest to a general audience. The comments and opinions expressed by users of this blog are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of SDOT or its employees. All public comments are reviewed before posting. They are screened in accordance with the SDOT blog use policy.
- Comments will not be edited by SDOT or its staff. Only comments that comply with this SDOT blog use policy will be approved for posting.
- The use of vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language is prohibited.
- Blog public comments should be limited to comments related to the posted topic. The blog is not the proper place to express opinions or beliefs not directly related to that topic.
- The blog is not open to comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
- The blog is not open to the promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
- Communications made through the blog’s e-mail and messaging system will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to SDOT or any official or employee of SDOT for any purpose. For example, a post or comment that asks that SDOT provide public records will not be considered a public records request under RCW 42.56. Likewise, a post or comment related to a proposed agency rule will not be considered by the agency under RCW 34.05.
- Comments specific to a SDOT project or program should be submitted directly to that project or program(http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/contact.htm).
- This blog use policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with its intended purpose as a limited forum.
Questions or concerns regarding the SDOT blog should be directed to SDOT Citizen Response at http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/citizen_response.htm