This week, crews will continue grading and paving the intersection of Ninth Avenue N and Broad Street as well as pouring sidewalks on Valley Street. Crews will also continue construction on the north side of Mercer Street between Fifth Avenue North and Dexter Avenue North and the east side of SR 99 between Valley and Harrison streets.
Activities this week include:
• Begin sidewalk work along the north side of Mercer Street between First Avenue N and Fifth Avenue W.
• Continue roadway grading and begin concrete paving on Ninth Avenue North at Broad Street.
• Continue grading sidewalks on Valley Street between Westlake Avenue North and Fairview Avenue North.
• Continue installing poles and conduit for lighting on Broad and Valley streets.
• Continue sidewalk work on the north side of Mercer Street between Warren Avenue North and Fourth Avenue North.
• Continue concrete panel replacement across Roy Street at Sixth Avenue North.
• Continue work on the abutments for the east side of the SR 99 overpass over Mercer Street.
• Continue installing dowels in the north retaining wall on Mercer Street between Fifth Avenue North and Dexter Avenue North.
Traffic engineers will continue to:
• Monitor traffic on Mercer Street, Fifth Avenue North, Broad Street and Ninth Avenue North.
• Monitor traffic at the Westlake Avenue North and Mercer Street intersection.
• Monitor traffic flow at the Dexter Avenue North and Mercer Street intersection.