It’s time we “spoke” of Bike Everywhere Day. It’s a day we “wheelie” like. 🚴😆
😉 What, too many puns? Bike Everywhere Day is a curb side celebration all throughout the region on May 17, 2019 – brought to you by Cascade Bicycle Club. We’re right in the middle of Bike Everywhere Month, which is the time to support, encourage, and celebrate all things bicycling.
Here are some fun events across Seattle for Bike Everywhere Day.
Don’t miss a Bike Everywhere Day Celebration Station!
Cascade Bicycle Club and local partners host dozens of celebration stations along major bike routes in the region. On the interactive map, the blue dots indicate stations that will be open in the morning (6-10 AM), red dots are stations that are open in the evening (3-8 PM), and purple dots are open all day!
Stop by a Celebration Station and here’s what you can get:
- Pick up a free souvenir.
- Join Cascade Bicycle Club at our once-a-year discounted rate (Fremont Station only).
- Ask a bike mechanic to look over your bike or air up your tires.
- Fuel up with snacks, coffee, or juice (varies from station to station).
Come find us – we’ll be out in the community, too!
We’ll be out in the community promoting our new North Seattle Neighborhood Greenway. Look for us at:
- Fremont Ave N & N 100th St from 6:30-9 AM with donuts & coffee.
- Greenwood Park from 4:30-6:30 PM with lemonade and reflective sticker making.
We’ll also be at the west end of the Spokane Low Bridge with the West Seattle Bike Connections organization from 6-9 AM with homemade cookies, coffee, and bike repairs!
Now, get out there and BIKE! 🚲
Share your photos on social media and tag #WABikeEverywhere and #WhyIBike! Stay safe and have fun!