Crews will return to 35th Ave SW as early as this coming Monday, May 6, to begin last part of repair work as part of the Arbor Heights Safe Routes to School sidewalk project. The work will include:
- New curb bulbs at the following locations:
- SW corner of 35th Ave SW and SW 100th St
- SW corner of 35th Ave SW and SW 104th St
- New curb and gutter on the west side of 35th Ave SW between SW 102nd St and SW 106th St
- Painted line that separates the parking lane from the driving lane along the west side of 35th Ave SW between SW 100th St and SW 106th St
- New grass in the planting strip area along east side of 35th Ave SW between SW 102nd St and SW 104th St
Here’s what you can expect:
S C H E D U L E
C L O S U R E | D E T O U R
N O I S E
Expect loud noise, dust, and vibrations while crews are working.
T R A N S I T
King County Metro service will not be impacted by this work.