We announced last week that King Street Station is one of 25 historic sites participating in the 2010 Partners in Preservation (PiP) program with a chance to win vital grant funds. PiP offers the public the opportunity to vote DAILY between April 15 and May 12 for their favorite project. The winner of the popular vote is guaranteed funding for their project. You can help restore King Street Station by simply voting every day (and telling your friends to). It’s a quick and simple process to vote. All you have to do is the following:
- Click here to visit the Partners in Preservation website
- Click “vote” on the left hand side
- Click “sign up” under the “login” button
- Fill out the brief online form and click “register”
- Click on the image of your favorite site (a.k.a. King Street Station)
- Repeat every day until May 12, 2010 (and tell your friends to as well)
Once you’ve created a profile, all you have to do is vote. You can check out our Facebook page for photos and videos of the station and opportunities to win giveaways. Thanks for preserving a central piece of Seattle history.