Find Posts By Topic

Disabled parking permits in Seattle

Where do folks get disabled parking permits? Looking to renew one, or know someone who needs too? SDOT’s parking homepage can help. You may not know it, but SDOT does not issue these permits, our city only honors their use. The State Department of Licensing can issue disabled parking placards (either red-temporary or blue-permanent) and/or disabled parking license plates. Call the WA State Disabled Permit Program at (360) 902-3770, Option 5, or visit State of Washington Disabled Parking web site. For the basics on these placards you can also check out SDOT’s page here.