Be sure to play it safe on the roads tomorrow night and please don’t drink and drive. It’s just not worth the risk to get behind the wheel when you’re impaired. People that drive drunk put their lives and the lives of others in danger. We’ve all heard the stories, we’ve all heard that statistics, and we all know that drinking and driving is a bad idea – so just don’t do it!
If you do plan on enjoying a few adult beverages on New Year’s Eve, be sure to take a taxi cab back home. We’ve made it easier for you to catch a cab with five new late night taxi stands strategically positioned around nightlife hotspots including:
- Fremont – north side of 36th Avenue between Francis and Dayton
- Belltown – east side of First Avenue between Blanchard and Bell
- Belltown – east side of First Avenue between Pike and Pine
- Pioneer Square – west side of Occidental between Washington and Yesler
- Capitol Hill – south side of E Pike Street between 10th and Broadway
Volunteer to be a designated driver or take the bus or Link Light Rail to the Space Needle fireworks, the club, or the party.
Have a happy and safe New Year!