Transportation wonks and Urbanistas – here are some recent stories you won’t want to miss!
- New York, San Francisco, Boston Top List of Country’s Most Walkable Cities – Seattle comes in at #8 with a Walk Score of 71. Which is pretty good when you consider that the 2,978 cities rated have an average Walk Score of 36.
- Freedom of Mobility is the Key to Happiness
- This ridiculous luxury bike costs more than your car
- Feds Crack Open the Door to Car Sharing
- A Brief History of How ‘Complete Streets’ Became Hip
- SimCity’s Turn Toward a Dark, Dystopic Vision of Our Urban Future
- The End of Car Chases?
- A Bucket List for the Entire World – Before I Die is a global public art project that invites people to reflect on their lives and share their personal aspirations in public space. It was originally created by artist Candy Chang on an abandoned house in her neighborhood in New Orleans after she lost someone she loved. Maybe Seattle needs one?